Sunday 5 June 2011

Packt Python Book Idea Generator

Packt Publishing invites current and future readers to send in suggestions for subjects to cover in books on Python.

What Python subject do you want authors to write about?

I think this is a pretty neat idea. As a writer myself I choose subjects that interest me most and if a publisher thinks there is a market for it, the game is on. But I have many Python related interests and that probably goes for other authors as well, so if people had a way to show what they would like to see covered in a Python book, the publisher and authors could pick up a subject that would certainly please future readers. That's a classic win-win situation. The people at Packt now offer a such platform so if you have a (Python related) subject you would love to see a book about, check out this poll.

1 comment:

  1. This professional hacker is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any type of hack you require. I know this because I have hired him severally for various hacks and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him too, he can help you with any of the following hacks:

    -Phone hacks (remotely)
    -Credit repair
    -Bitcoin recovery (any cryptocurrency)
    -Make money from home (USA only)
    -Social media hacks
    -Website hacks
    -Erase criminal records (USA & Canada only)
    -Grade change
    -funds recovery

    Email: onlineghosthacker247@ gmail .com

    ReplyDelete