Sunday 2 October 2011

Erica web application framework

I started developing and writing about a new Python web application framework in Python to aid people in understanding concepts in web application development.

Erica web application framework

The framework is named after one of our cutest pygmy goats, Erica, which is of course completely irrelevant :-). More important is that the first article outlining the goals, is already on-line on my website. The articles will build and extend on blog entries made in this blog. The idea is that the website will develop into a small but comprehensive tutorial on implementing a framework while this blog will be the place to watch for updates and place your comments.

1 comment:

  1. This professional hacker is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any type of hack you require. I know this because I have hired him severally for various hacks and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him too, he can help you with any of the following hacks:

    -Phone hacks (remotely)
    -Credit repair
    -Bitcoin recovery (any cryptocurrency)
    -Make money from home (USA only)
    -Social media hacks
    -Website hacks
    -Erase criminal records (USA & Canada only)
    -Grade change
    -funds recovery

    Email: onlineghosthacker247@ gmail .com

    ReplyDelete